Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Aroo Spartans  (Read 1285 times)

April 10, 2014, 07:35:45 PM
    • View Profile
    • First Ever Bitcoin Master Card
Hello from Poland,howi found you,i think on altcoin faucet,than i went to your page,i found you interesting,like you are very social and you have good messege,how to grow community,

mayhe ,the best is to look dogecoin,just 5 months old,and most traded coin after btc,biggest trading than ltc,already many merchants are adding doge ,together with btc and ltc,doge  gain popularity ,becouse of charity actions and sponsorhips,now it looks like  it will be currency of social sites,reddit is first
I think ,you need to know,what you want,than ,start to realise it,grow community on social sites and make world intersted in sparta coin,write to coindesk about yourself,it is most readed btc and altcoin newsletter
Regards
Pablo
SCHj2R9K1TPccGLmMrJDsCggxcZz9DUxKQ

April 10, 2014, 08:14:37 PM
Reply #1
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hey Pablo,
  Welcome to the Spartans. Appreciate the feedback, we are definitely growing fast and coming together quite strong in our community. We are 3 weeks old and the word Spartancoin is spreading fast. We have a lot underway as most projects do and they will all come to fruition soon. It is very exciting to be Spartan this early in the game.

Again.. welcome to our community and thank you. Spread the word and keep sharing the coins. The more people that have a wallet the better we are.

Aroo!!

- 1000 SPN sent to you

April 11, 2014, 07:31:17 AM
Reply #2
    • View Profile
    • First Ever Bitcoin Master Card
Thank you,Sparta,i road a little what you want to do,if you like i can pm you invite to beta test,of very interesting project,itwill be easy buying,directly from web,easy transfering altcoins,and wining altcoins by posting on social sites,like twitter reddit,i saw,you want to do something similar,so you can learn and also get in reletion with experienced people,who know market

April 11, 2014, 09:59:56 AM
Reply #3
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hey Pablo,
  Post in the community contributions section with your ideas on expanding our reach and see who else wants to join in with your plans. I am always open to new ideas for spreading the word about Spartancoin.