Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Hoplite  (Read 1047 times)

April 14, 2014, 10:16:59 AM
    • View Profile
Well hi everyone,
I am also one of the ICO investors, I went away or a few days, to get some sea and sun, only to come back to a forum up and running. Where we were staying, my wife told me there was no Wi-Fi. That was not true, but it was her way to get me away from my Cryptos so didn't take my laptop.

Good job Dev, I like the look of the forum, speak soon, off to look around.
SPN: S1514qTZMwXU4s6ejbf3iyGm741WGBBQp4

April 14, 2014, 01:25:13 PM
Reply #1
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Well hi everyone,
I am also one of the ICO investors, I went away or a few days, to get some sea and sun, only to come back to a forum up and running. Where we were staying, my wife told me there was no Wi-Fi. That was not true, but it was her way to get me away from my Cryptos so didn't take my laptop.

Good job Dev, I like the look of the forum, speak soon, off to look around.

Welcome to the Spartans, good to see one of our fellow ICO people in here. Appreciate the support the beginning. Also good you got time away, sometimes you need to be ripped from your daily vises in order to come back with a clear head. Feel free to connect with anyone on the forum and gets some ideas rolling. I am mixing my time with marketing and getting our tools moving forward. You will find a good group that are heavy hittin' Spartans. Find them and fall in if you like, they'd love to bring in new recruits.

Aroo!!