Spartancoin Community - This is Sparta!! > Welcome Spartans!!

Spartan from Texas

(1/1)

falcon510:
Hello All,

Falcon510 is a father, husband and crypto-hound that got involved with cryptocurrency back in December when I first learned of a different coin.  Today I am looking into a variety of coins and possibilities! 

As the Spartans say and we in Texas say...Molon Labe   

S7sZ4obbQxwMwNfsNycg1qbjnomVHQ2juq

Hoplite:
Hi Falcon, welcome to the community, just got here myself. I can imagine the Dev's ears twitching, you being a IT Engineer. See you around the forum, Spartan.

SpartancoinMod:

--- Quote from: falcon510 on April 14, 2014, 08:28:33 AM ---Hello All,

Falcon510 is a father, husband, IT Egineer and crypto-hound that got involved with cryptocurrency back in December when I first learned of a different coin.  Today I am looking into a variety of coins and possibilities! 

As the Spartans say and we in Texas say...Molon Labe   

S7sZ4obbQxwMwNfsNycg1qbjnomVHQ2juq

--- End quote ---

Welcome .... Very good to have you on board with the Spartans. Not sure I can claim the title of Texan but I have a few years under my belt living in Rowlette, Tx back when I was in college. Whole different environment than the where I am from. I am born and raised in Maine... can't beat the Maine woods though.

falcon510:
Thanks for the welcome!  This place can take some getting used to for a few people.  Ah Maine, never been there, I've only been as far north on the East Coast as Baltimore.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version