Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Spartan from Texas  (Read 1354 times)

April 14, 2014, 08:28:33 AM
    • View Profile
Hello All,

Falcon510 is a father, husband and crypto-hound that got involved with cryptocurrency back in December when I first learned of a different coin.  Today I am looking into a variety of coins and possibilities! 

As the Spartans say and we in Texas say...Molon Labe   

S7sZ4obbQxwMwNfsNycg1qbjnomVHQ2juq

« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 09:12:31 AM by falcon510 »

April 14, 2014, 10:37:17 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile
Hi Falcon, welcome to the community, just got here myself. I can imagine the Dev's ears twitching, you being a IT Engineer. See you around the forum, Spartan.
SPN: S1514qTZMwXU4s6ejbf3iyGm741WGBBQp4

April 14, 2014, 11:35:38 PM
Reply #2
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello All,

Falcon510 is a father, husband, IT Egineer and crypto-hound that got involved with cryptocurrency back in December when I first learned of a different coin.  Today I am looking into a variety of coins and possibilities! 

As the Spartans say and we in Texas say...Molon Labe   

S7sZ4obbQxwMwNfsNycg1qbjnomVHQ2juq

Welcome .... Very good to have you on board with the Spartans. Not sure I can claim the title of Texan but I have a few years under my belt living in Rowlette, Tx back when I was in college. Whole different environment than the where I am from. I am born and raised in Maine... can't beat the Maine woods though.

April 16, 2014, 02:45:47 PM
Reply #3
    • View Profile
Thanks for the welcome!  This place can take some getting used to for a few people.  Ah Maine, never been there, I've only been as far north on the East Coast as Baltimore.